Live Your Life To The Fullest
Aging and disability does not mean you need to resign yourself to a life of mundane repetition and poverty. SSDI and SSI claims can be your path to a full and thriving life.
James Ratchford began working with Social Security claimants in 2008, and has successfully represented hundreds of people in disability hearings, winning them the benefits they needed. He is a 2013 graduate of the University at Buffalo Law School, where he additionally studied alternative dispute resolution and labor law. James focuses his practice at Ramos & Ramos to helping the injured whom can no longer work to help themselves. He will fight for you to obtain you Social Security Disability and SSDI.
When he's not helping families and businesses, he is an avid outdoor adventurer and can be found skiing, kayaking, and biking throughout Western NY.
- University at Buffalo Law School, Buffalo, New York
- Juris Doctor - 2013
- Houghton College
- B.A. - 2008
- Major: Psychology
Current Employment Position
- Pasternack Tilker et al, New York, Contractor
- Bill Gordon Associates, Washington DC, Contractor
- Lewis Schwartz, Buffalo, Contractor
- Ramos & Ramos, Buffalo, Contractor
- Claimant’s advocate, US Advocates, 2011-2014
- Binder and Binder, 2009-2011
- Legal writer, Binder and binder, 2008-2009
- Retail Sales Consultant, AT&T Mobility, 2006-2007
- Electronics Technician, United States Navy, 2004-2006
- Social Security Disability
- Springville Whitewater Park
- American Whitewater